“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.” (Isaiah 61:1)
Our Pen Warriors Ministry is a universal group of people that God has brought together so that those who have the gift of writing and public speaking can exercise their gifts through poetry, short stories, plays, spoken word, etc. God manifests his Word through our gifts by saving the lost, healing the sick, and building the faith of His children.
This ministry of Spokesman, Poets, and Storytellers has a main focus of speaking, writing, and glorifying God and his Word to His people through our creative methods of rhythmic patterns, metaphors, parables, and short stories as they relate to life today.
The ministry patterns itself after the Bible in many ways:
1. Storytelling of Moses (Genesis to Deuteronomy)
2. Poetry of David (Psalms)
3. Poetry of Solomon (Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon)
4. Monologues (Job, Ruth, Esther, Hosea, and 1 & 2 Peter)
5. Parables (Matthew to John, including Jesus’ stories told from their perspective)
6. Metaphors and Letters (Acts through Philemon, including Paul’s divine dictation from God’s mind)
We invite you to employ your creative gifts by joining the Pen Warriors Ministry. Meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Thursday at 7 pm. For more information, contact Lorraine Castle at email@example.com or 856.782.6750.